Spooky Halloween 'Bat Wings', marinated to perfection with Garlic2 Rub, Signature Rub, and a drizzle of Itsa Vinegar Sauce. Don't forget the eerie touch with black food gel! These wickedly delicious wings are made complete with a blood-red spooky sauce made with Sorta White Sauce. Get ready for some hauntingly good flavours!
Spooky Halloween “Bat Wings”
Get Ready to Take Flight with Spooky Halloween 'Bat Wings' - A Hauntingly Delicious Delight!
- Begin by separating the knuckle of the wing. Gently pull back and straighten the wing until you feel the joint pop, resulting in a straight wing.
- Place the wings into a disposable foil tray. Coat them with Garlic2 and Signature rub, then give them a light drizzle of Itsa Vinegar sauce. Add a squeeze of black food gel and toss the wings to ensure they are completely coated. Be sure to wear gloves as the food gel can stain your hands.
- Refrigerate the wings for up to 12 hours, but if you're in a hurry, 2 hours should suffice.
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 150°C (302°F).
- Once the wings have had ample time to absorb the flavours and colour from the food gel, transfer them to the smoker or oven. Cook them until the internal temperature reaches at least 74°C (165°F).
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the spooky sauce. Mix ½ cup of Sorta White sauce with a touch of red food gel and stir until well combined.
- Once the wings have reached your desired internal temperature, take them out of the smoker or oven. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve the wings alongside the spooky sauce and enjoy!