Smoked Meatball Hero Sando! Perfectly seasoned meatballs infused with Lane's Brancho Seasoning smoked to perfection. Topped with a flavourful vodka sauce, melted cheese, and finished off with a sprinkle of Parmesan. It's a sandwich that'll leave you craving more!
Smoked Meatball Hero Sando
Elevate your sandwich game with this Smoked Meatball Hero Sando: A burst of smoky flavours and cheesy indulgence!
500g Beef Mince
- 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
6 tbsp Lane’s Brancho Seasoning
- 2 Shallots Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove Chopped
- 1 Tube of Tomato Paste
- 1 Shot Vodka
- 4 tbsp Double Cream
- 1 Baguette
- Sliced Gouda or Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by combining minced meat with an egg, breadcrumbs, and 3 tablespoons of the Brancho seasoning until thoroughly mixed. Shape the mixture into meatballs and place them in a smoker preheated to 300°F /150°C for 30 minutes. Towards the end of the cooking time, sprinkle some additional rub over the meatballs.
- In a medium skillet, melt some butter and heat olive oil. Add chopped shallots and garlic, cooking them until they become translucent. Increase the heat and pour in vodka, allowing it to evaporate and reduce the sauce. Next, incorporate tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add a shot of water and some salt to achieve a balanced flavour. Finally, stir in 4 tablespoons of double cream and let it cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Slice the baguette and place cheese on top. Place it on a hot grill and set to high heat until the cheese melts.
- In a small skillet, combine 3 meatballs with the vodka sauce and place cheese on top. Melt the cheese on the grill.
- Assemble the sandwich by placing the meatballs and sauce on the prepared baguette. Finally, grate some Parmesan on top for added flavour.