Indulge in the ultimate fiesta of flavours with these incredible Pulled Chicken Mexican Nachos. Seasoned chicken breasts are slow-cooked to perfection. Topped with corn, black beans, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese, these nachos are a mouth-watering treat for any occasion.
Pulled Chicken Mexican Nachos
Pulled Chicken Mexican Nachos: A Flavour Fiesta That'll Make Your Taste Buds Dance!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
Lane’s Fiesta Seasoning
- Can of Corn
- Can of Black Beans
- 2 x packets of Corn Tortilla Strips
- Sour Cream
- 2 x Avocado
- Grated Cheese
- In the slow cooker, place chicken breasts and generously sprinkle them with Fiesta seasoning.
- Pour half of a jar of passata over the chicken, ensuring they are well-coated, and turn on the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add a tin of corn and a tin of black beans to the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, prepare the guacamole by mashing two whole avocados in a bowl and seasoning them with Fiesta seasoning.
- Once the chicken is cooked, pull it apart into shreds.
- To serve, start by placing tortilla strips on a plate, then layer on the pulled chicken, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese.