Try this Chopped Nashville Hot Sando: A mouth-watering fusion of perfectly seasoned chicken and crispy bacon, spiced up with Nashville Hot and enriched with Ranch seasoning. It's a flavour-packed, satisfying meal that's quick and easy to prepare!
Chopped Nashville Hot Sando
Hot, Crispy, and Oh-So-Cheesy – Get Ready to Ignite Your Taste Buds!
- 1 Chicken Thigh and Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Pork Lard
- Lane’s Nashville Hot Rub
- Lane’s Ranch Seasoning
- 4 Streaky Bacon Rashers
- 1/2 Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Cups Tasty Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Hot Dog Buns
- Season both sides of the chicken with Nashville seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat pork lard over medium heat. Place the chicken in the skillet, skin side down, and sear until it turns a beautiful golden colour. You can use a heavy skillet or a burger press to ensure even contact between the skin and the pan.
- Flip the chicken and cook until its internal temperature reaches 75°C /167°F.
- In another skillet, brown the bacon until crispy.
- Transfer the chicken to a large cutting board and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, add the
- crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, Ranch seasoning, and start chopping until you reach a chunky consistency. Mix in the cheese and sour cream until well combined.
- Fill a hot dog bun with this mixture and enjoy!