Indulge in the ultimate taco experience with our Beef Rib Tacos. Tender, slow-cooked beef ribs meet a zesty homemade jalapeno salsa and a creamy, tangy Cubano Ranch dressing. It's a tantalizing fusion of flavours that will ignite your taste buds and leave you craving more. Get ready to savour every delicious bite of these fiery, flavourful, and utterly irresistible tacos.
Beef Rib Tacos w/Jalapeno Salsa and Cubano Ranch
Spice up your taco game with these mouth-watering Beef Rib Tacos!
1 x Pair of Beef Ribs (3 bones each)
Lane’s Southbound Sauce
Lane’s Brisket Rub
Lane’s Ancho Espresso Rub
- 2 x Large Tomato’s
- ½ x Red Onion
- 4 x Jalapenos
- 1 x Bunch of Coriander
- 25ml Lime Juice
Lane’s Cubano Rub
- 1 x Cup Mayo
- 1 x Cup Sour Cream
- ½ x Cup Milk
- Lemon Juice
For the Ribs:
- Remove any unwanted fat from the beef ribs, allowing the seasoning to stick directly to the meat and create a flavourful bark. Use Lane’s Southbound Sauce as a binder for the seasoning.
- Generously coat the ribs with Lane’s Brisket Rub, followed by Lane’s Ancho Rub, ensuring all sides are well seasoned.
- Prepare your smoker with lump charcoal and hickory wood for smoke. Get it up to a temperature of 300°F/150°C.
- Place the seasoned ribs in the smoker and monitor the temperature throughout the cooking process. Spritz with water if the bark becomes too dark to prevent burning.
- Once you are satisfied with the bark, wrap the ribs in butcher's paper to retain moisture and speed up the cooking process.
- Continue cooking until the ribs reach an internal temperature of over 205°F/96°C and become super tender. Remove the meat from the bones and shred it into small pieces.
For the Salsa:
- Dice the tomatoes, red onion, jalapenos, and coriander. Place them in a small bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt to taste.
- Mix everything together until well combined.
For the Cubano Ranch:
- In a mixing bowl, combine Lane’s Cubano Seasoning, mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk.
- Squeeze in lemon juice to taste.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Heat the tortilla wraps in a microwave until warm and pliable.
- Place a generous amount of the shredded beef rib meat on each wrap.
- Top with the jalapeno salsa.
- Drizzle a generous amount of the Cubano Ranch dressing over the salsa.
- Roll up the wraps tightly, enclosing the filling.
- Serve the tacos immediately and enjoy!