This popular Mexican street food dish includes, flank steak, bacon, capsicum, chorizo, onions and cheese. Our Tacos de alambre feature our specially blended Fiesta Rub, which adds a bold and flavorful kick to the dish.
Tacos de alambre - Stringy tacos
- 500gms of chopped flank steak
- 1 small green capsicum
- 1 small brown onion
- 50 grams streaky bacon
- 1 Spanish chorizo
- 200 grams of mozzarella cheese
Lane’s Fiesta Rub
- Start by browning the bacon and the chorizo by removing it from its casing.
- Once it is golden brown, remove from the fire and add the chopped veggies and meat to fry on the remaining fat, add 1 tablespoon Lanes Fiesta Rub
- Cook on a medium heat for 8 minutes, mixing constantly.
- Add cubed cheese and melt, enjoy with your favourite tortilla.