Juicy patties seasoned with Steak Supreme then topped with a creamy sauce and fresh salad. It's burger bliss, pure and simple!
Rated 4.0 stars by 2 users
Elevate Your Burger Game Today!
- 4 Burger Pattie’s
- 4 Burger Buns
Lane’s Australia Steak Supreme Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Preheat your barbecue until it reaches a high temperature for quick cooking over direct heat.
- While the barbecue is heating up, prepare your sauce by combining equal parts mayonnaise and sour cream. For a generous amount of sauce for four burgers, use ¼ cup of each ingredient. Mix in approximately 1 tablespoon of Lane's Steak Supreme seasoning until well incorporated.
- Place the burgers on the barbecue and cook them to your preferred level of doneness. Sprinkle some Steak Supreme seasoning onto the burgers as they cook for added flavour.
- Once the burgers are cooked, top each with a slice of cheese and set them aside while you lightly toast the buns on the barbecue.
- Assemble your burgers by layering the cooked patties with fresh lettuce and tomato.
- Serve and enjoy!