Indulge in succulent perfection with this Signature Roast Chicken! This mouthwatering dish is seasoned with Lane's Signature Rub, roasted on the BBQ, and served with a flavorful gravy.
Succulent Signature Roast Chicken
Succulent Signature Roast Chicken - A Flavorful Feast!
- Whole Chicken
- Olive Oil
Lane’s Signature Rub
- Heat Beads for BBQ
- Pecan Wood Chips for Smoking
- Salt and Pepper
Juices from the Roasted Chicken
- 1 tbsp Flour
- Chicken Stock
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Start the barbeque with heat beads to create a moderately hot fire. Add pecan wood chips for smoke flavour.
- Drizzle olive oil over the whole chicken and generously apply Lanes Signature rub on all sides. Place chicken in an alfoil pan.
- Put the chicken on the barbeque grill, close the lid, and roast until the internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C. Use a BBQ thermometer to monitor.
- Remove the chicken from the barbeque and let it rest for 30 minutes. Cover with alfoil to keep warm and redistribute juices.
- Pour collected juices into a saucepan, heat on the stove, and whisk in a heaped tablespoon of flour. Bring to a boil to thicken the gravy. Add chicken stock and a bay leaf, and continue boiling.
- Remove breast and legs from rested chicken, carve into portions, and serve with gravy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy your Succulent Signature Roast Chicken with flavorful gravy!