MAKES: 8 Sausage rolls
PREP: 25 Mins
COOK: 25 Mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 500 grams pork mince
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Rashers bacon diced
- 100g Cheddar cheese cut into sticks
- 1 Tbsp Lane's Signature Rub
- 2 Sheets puff pastry
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Sesame or poppy seeds for topping
Preheat oven to 220c
- Dice carrot and onion and soften in a fry pan on medium heat until onions are translucent.
Combine the carrot, onion, pork mince, cheese, bacon and Signature rub in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Divide the filling between the 2 sheets (2 rolls per sheet) of defrosted puff pastry.
- Add sticks of cheese along the length of the filling
Roll the pastry tightly over the filling until the end of the sheet.
Cut each log into 2-3 sausage rolls.
Beat egg and milk then brush over the rolls
Sprinkle the seeds on top.
Bake at 220c for 25 minutes or until golden.