Indulge in this Ricotta-Stuffed Eggplant -Tender slices of eggplant filled with creamy ricotta, sprinkled with Parmesan, and baked to perfection. Seasoned with Lane's Blackening Rub and a hint of Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning. Served in a rich tomato pasta sauce, this dish will leave you wanting more!
Ricotta Stuffed Eggplant
This Ricotta Stuffed Eggplant infused with Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning is perfectly balanced and absolutely delicious!
- Begin by slicing the eggplant into thin slices and placing them in a large baking tray.
- Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and sprinkle them with the blackening rub.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake the eggplant slices for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the eggplant slices and repeat the brushing with olive oil and blackening rub. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the zest of 2 lemons with ricotta cheese in a bowl. Mix well and add a pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the ricotta mixture and spread it onto each eggplant slice. Roll the slices tightly.
- In a cast iron skillet, pour the tomato pasta sauce and arrange the rolled eggplant slices in the skillet. Add Lane's Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning.
- Place the skillet in a preheated oven or on a preheated barbecue grill set to 180°C. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve the delicious eggplant rolls as a flavourful and satisfying dish. Enjoy!