PREP: 5 Mins
COOK: 5 Mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Side of salmon
- Lane's Magic Dust
- Fresh Dill
- 1 French stick
- 200ml Crème Fraîche
- 1 Red onion
- 100g unsalted butter
- Preheat smoker to 135c
- Trim off the thinner sides of the salmon fillet to create as uniform fillet as possible. This is to ensure even cooking and tenderness
- Sprinkle with a light but even coat of Lane's Magic Dust.
- Place on a piece of greaseproof paper and into the smoker. Check temp after 30mins, you're looking for an internal temp around 63c.
- Remove from smoker if you're serving as a whole fillet. serve immediately.
- For some delicious toastie bites, lightly toast some french stick sliced on an angle.
- Combine 1Tbsp of Magic dust with 100g of melted unsalted butter
- Spread with a heaped teaspoon of Crème Fraîche, a few chunks of salmon, some finely sliced red onion and a sprig of fresh dill.
- Drizzle with melted butter and devour!