- This recipe makes 9 large or 12 small brownies.
- Cooking time – 30 mins
- Prep time – 15 mins
- 2 Tbs Lane’s Choc Sea-Salt Caramel
- 150g Butter (unsalted)
- 275g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa Powder (good quality)
- 2 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 75g Plain Flour
- 100g Caramilk Chocolate
- 75g Marshmallows (smaller pieces)
- Preheat your smoker to 160c/320f and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Heat the butter in the microwave on 30 second bursts until melted and combined - stirring each time. Allow time too cool slightly.
- Add the vanilla extract to the melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder to another bowl and stir.
- Add the melted butter mixture into the bowl and gently fold through, mixing it with the Caramilk chocolate and marshmallows.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and smoke for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Leave in the tin too cool completely.
- Slice and serve!
Loved making this recipe? We would love to see! Upload your finished meal photos to Instagram and tag @lanesbbqau