PREP: 15 min
COOK: 20 hmins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2x Pork Chorizo
- 12 Short cut bacon rashers
- Fresh or Tinned Pineapple slices
- 2x Jalapenos
- 450g Cream Cheese
- 200g grated cheese
- Lane's Kapalua Rub
- Lane's Pineapple Chipotle
- Preheat your Smoker - Oven to 200c
- Grill pineapple slices directly over the charcoal until grill marks become a dark golden brown (you can slightly char too for a pronounced smokeyness)
- Cut Chorizo into 10mm slices
- To create the 'shot glass' wrap bacon rashers around sausage. Then, use a toothpick to secure.
- Cut grilled pineapple into small sections and place at the bottom of each shot glass.
- Mix cream cheese, Half the grated cheese, Lane's Kapalua Seasoning and diced Jalapeno
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the the pig shot and sprinkle with Kapalua Seasoning and a little grated cheese.
- Smoke for about 20 minutes (make sure the bacon is cooked all the way through)
- Brush with Lane's Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Eat immediately!