Experience the perfect balance of crunch and tang with Fish Ceviche Chicharron! Crispy fish cubes coated in a flavourful dry mixture, deep-fried to perfection, and topped with a tangy ceviche vinaigrette made with red onion, red capsicum, and lime juice!
Fish Ceviche Chicharron
Seafood Perfection - Crispy Fish Ceviche Chicharron with a Tangy Lime Twist!
- 1 kg of White Flesh Fish
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Corn Flour
1/4 Cup Signature Rub
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Small Red Capsicum
- 1/4 Bunch of Coriander Chopped
- Cut the fish into large cubes and place them in a bowl. Add grated ginger and Signature rub. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the fish from the fridge and add 2 eggs. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, corn flour, and the remaining Signature rub to create a dry coating for the fish.
- Coat the fish cubes with the dry mixture and deep-fry them in hot oil at 180°C for approximately 4 minutes.
- For the ceviche vinaigrette, thinly red onion and red capsicum. Mix with lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the fried fish from the fryer and top with the ceviche vinaigrette before serving.