PREP: 10 Min
COOK: 20 mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Warm a pan over medium heat and add olive oil
- Brown the beef mince and add the Lane's Fiesta
Mix cornstarch into the pan, then pour in the milk, stirring well to combine.
Bring to a simmer, then add the cheese a bit at a time, mixing well. Cook, while stirring, until cheese just melts through the milk and transforms into a smooth sauce. Take off heat immediately.
Stir in coriander, salsa, and hot sauce
- Salt to taste if needed. Mix well.
- Garnish with more hot sauce and coriander.
- Serve immediately with plenty of tortilla chips