Irresistibly easy Egg & Bacon Cups! This easy recipe combines buttery bread, crispy bacon, perfectly cooked eggs, and a sprinkle of flavourful seasonings. Baked to perfection, these cups are a delicious way to start your day. Try them and elevate your breakfast game!
Egg & Bacon Cups
Quick and Cheesy Breakfast Made Easy: Try Delicious Egg & Bacon Cups!
- 6 x Bread Slices
6 x Eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Spray Oil
Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning
- Grated Cheese
- 3 x Slices Shortcut Bacon
- To begin, prepare the butter mixture by combining room-temperature butter, minced garlic, and finely chopped parsley and basil. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Next, generously spread the butter mixture onto one side of each slice of bread. Make a ¼-inch deep cut on each side of the bread, making sure not to cut through the middle.
- Take a large tin muffin tray and coat it with cooking oil spray. Arrange the bread slices, butter side up, in the tray, ensuring they fit snugly.
- Dice the bacon and divide it in half. Scatter half of the diced bacon evenly among the bread cups. Crack an egg into each cup, and then sprinkle the remaining bacon on top. Finish by sprinkling grated cheese and a dash of everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning.
- Place the tray in an oven preheated to 180°C. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the eggs are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!