Juicy beef, elevated with Kinda Sweet & Southbound sauces and enhanced by a flavourful kick of Brancho seasoning. Baked to golden perfection and topped with melted cheese.
Cheeseburger Cob Loaf
Meet Your New Go-To, Cheeseburger Cob Loaf!
- To start, finely chop half an onion. Heat some oil in a saucepan, then add the chopped onion along with 1 tsp of minced Garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes, then add the mince. Cook until the mince is nicely browned. Now, mix in tomato sauce, Southbound Sauce, 1/3 cup of the Kinda Sweet sauce, and the Brancho seasoning. Take 3 gherkins, chop them finely, and toss them into the mince mixture. Keep cooking until the mixture thickens.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream with the remaining Kinda Sweet sauce and 2 diced gherkins.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut the top off the cob loaf and remove the bread from the centre, breaking the soft bread into pieces. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the hollowed cob loaf in the centre and arrange the torn bread pieces around it.
- Spoon half of the beef mixture into the cob loaf. Spread half of the sour cream mixture over the mince evenly. Repeat, then top generously with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until everything is hot, the cheese is melted, and the bread is starting to turn golden.
- Take it out of the oven and prepare for serving by adding chopped shallots and the remaining sliced gherkin. Serve, and enjoy!