PREP: 20 min
COOK: 30 mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 '3 Rack' of Beef Ribs
- Lane's BRANCHO rub
- 250g Pappardelle pasta
- 1 Can Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2/3 Sticks Celery
- 1 Large Carrot
- 100g Butter
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 500ml Beef Stock
- Parsley and parmesan to garnish
- Follow our Bangin' Beef Rib method here
- Create an Italian soffritto as a sauce base by finely dicing the celery, onion and carrot and sauteing on a low/medium in the butter until soft and golden brown.
- Add oregano, beef stock and half of the can of tomato soup. add a pinch of salt and a good shake of BRANCHO COMBO rub
- Let the Ragù reduce down for around 30min until a nice thick consistency.
- Prepare the pasta according to directions on the package.
- Pull the rib meat into small chunks and add to the Ragù
- Stir and leave for a further 10 mins
- Add a few spoonfuls of the sauce to the drained pappardelle and stir gently to coat.
- Plate pasta and top with a good helping of the Ragù
- Garnish with chopped parsley and finely grated parmesan
- Light a fire, open a stout or a nice red and ENJOY!