Slow-smoked to perfection with Apple Pie and Nashville Hot Seasonings. Just simple, delicious, and finger-licking good.
Bacon Wrapped Ribs
Smokin' Goodness with a Sweet 'n' Spicy Twist!
- 2 Racks of St Louis-Style Pork Ribs
- 8 tbsp Lane’s Apple Pie Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Lane’s Nashville Hot Seasoning
- 4 tbsp Mustard
- 500g Streaky Bacon
- Apple Juice Spritzing
- 4 tbsp Lane’s Kinda Sweet Sauce
- Begin by removing the membrane from the entire racks of ribs and then proceed to separate them into individual bones.
- Apply mustard as a binding agent for both the rub and the bacon.
- Combine Apple Pie and Nashville Hot seasoning, and generously coat the ribs with this mixture.
- Wrap the pork ribs with streaky bacon strips.
- Sprinkle on more of the rub for added flavour.
- Place the prepared ribs in a smoker set to 250°F (121°C) for a duration of 3 hours, periodically spritzing them with apple juice.
- After the initial smoking period, take the ribs out of the smoker and generously baste them with a mixture of 1 part apple juice and 1 part Kinda Sweet sauce. Return them to the smoker for an additional hour of cooking.