Experience a modern twist on a classic with these ANZAC Biscuits. Perfectly crunchy, slightly chewy, and packed with flavour, these cookies are a delicious treat for any occasion. Whether you're honouring our heroes or just satisfying your sweet tooth, these cookies are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Add a touch of sweetness to your day with our ANZAC Biscuits. Perfect for sharing, or not!
1 tbsp Lane’s Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1 ¼ Cups Plain Four
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Caster Sugar
- ¾ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp Water
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- To prepare, heat the oven to 170C. Take a large bowl and combine the flour, oats, sugar, coconut, and Apple Pie seasoning by stirring them together.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and golden syrup by stirring them over low heat. Once melted, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of water to the bicarb soda and mix well. Add the mixture to the saucepan with the butter and golden syrup, stirring until it bubbles. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly until everything is fully combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls using a tablespoon and place them on baking trays that have been lined with non-stick baking paper. Slightly press down on the top of each ball to flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the biscuits turn golden brown.