Brisket-infused cream cheese, Camembert chunks, and bacon wrapped around jalapeños, all seasoned to perfection with Lane's Australia Steak Supreme!
Rated 3.3 stars by 10 users
Spice up your grill game with Texas Twinkies!
- 200g Brisket
- 200g Cream Cheese
- Half a Wheel of Camembert Cheese
- 8-10 Jalapenos
Lane’s Australia Steak Supreme Seasoning
- Lane’s Australia Pineapple Chipotle Sauce
- 8-10 Slices of Bacon
- Preheat the smoker to 150°C.
- Cut the brisket into small pieces and mix it with cream cheese, ensuring an even blend. Sprinkle Steak Supreme seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the camembert cheese into small chunks and gently incorporate it into the brisket cream cheese mix, being careful not to mash it.
- Score the jalapenos in a T shape and remove the insides. Fill each jalapeno with the brisket cream cheese mixture and wrap them individually with bacon, securing each with a skewer.
- Brush the top of the jalapenos with Pineapple Chipotle sauce. Smoke them at 150°C for up to 1 hour or until the bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Once the bacon is just right, let the jalapenos sit for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!