PREP: 10 Min
COOK: 1 Hr
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Lane's Fiesta Rub
- 5 x ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 2 Jalapeños
- 1 Habanero
- Tortilla Chips
- Half the tomatoes, chillies and slice off the whole capsicum cheeks then place on a baking tray
- Smoke at 120c for around 1 Hour you want the tomatoes to be roasted but still hold their shape when sliced
- Dice and mix all ingredients. Some people like to blitz it in a food processor, I like a chunky salsa so I just finely chopped everything with a kitchen knife.
- Add 2 Tbsps of of Lane's Fiesta and mix well.
- Top with a bunch of coriander leaves (if you like)
- Salsa keeps really well in an airtight container or jar so feel free to make ahead of time or use any leftovers on nachos or tacos.