SIGNATURE SWISS CHEESE & BACON TOASTIE
2 teaspoons Butter
4 rashes Bacon
2 slices Sourdough Bread
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 slices Swiss Cheese
Lane’s BBQ Signature Smoked Finishing Salt
1. Melt one teaspoon butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
2. Cook bacon until crispy, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, spread remaining butter on the outside pieces of bread.
4. Spread Dijon mustard on the inside of the bread.
5. Lay cheese, bacon on bread slices and sprinkle with finishing salt.
6. Place the sandwich butter side down on the pan or on a sandwich press. Cook on low until golden and cheese has melted.
7. Serve toastie topped with a pickle.