Ingredients: Makes about 12-13.
- 100g unsalted Macadamia nuts
- 250g unsalted butter (cold & cubed)
- 450g Cadbury milk buds
- 160g caster sugar
- 160g brown sugar
- 200g self raising flour
- 300g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Lane's Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel seasoning
- 2 eggs
Can be mixed by a mixer or by hand
- Mix together the cold butter, caster sugar and brown sugar
- Add in the nuts and milk buds and mix in roughly
- Add in all other dry ingredients and mix together
- Beat the 2 eggs and add to mixture, mix
- Loosely mould the mixture into 125g balls and sit on a tray
- Freeze balls for at least 90 mins – this helps give them a beautiful texture once cooked!
- Preheat the oven at 180c, and place a tray inside lined with baking paper
- Place the frozen balls on the hot tray, spaced generously so they can expand
- Bake for 17 mins, then let cool for 15 mins before serving
These cookies have a hard shell on the outside with soft gooey insides – the ultimate cookie!
Best served with full cream milk.
Loved making this recipe? We would love to see! Upload your finished meal photos to Instagram and tag @lanesbbqau.