Indulge in the irresistible taste of Smoky Rum BBQ Egg Muffins. Crispy bacon, pork sausages, and Lane's Magic Dust create a burst of flavour. Cooked in a smoker, these muffins acquire a delightful smokiness. Drizzle with a sauce of rum, butter, and Lane's Kinda Sweet sauce. Top with grated Parmesan and tangy pickled jalapenos. Enjoy this flavourful twist on breakfast!
Rum & BBQ Sauce Egg Muffins
Elevate your breakfast with Smoky Rum BBQ Egg Muffins: a flavour explosion to start your day!
- Begin by cooking the bacon until it reaches a desirable level of crispiness. Ensure that it is cooked thoroughly and has a delightful texture. Remove the casings from the sausage and combine the crispy bacon with 1 tablespoon of Magic Dust, mixing them together well.
- Prepare a large muffin tin by creating cups using the bacon and sausage mixture. These cups will serve as a container for the beaten eggs.
- Place the muffin tin in a smoker preheated to 350°F/175°C and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Next, heat the rum to allow the alcohol to evaporate. Mix in the butter until well incorporated, then add Lane's Kinda Sweet sauce, continuously stirring to prevent the sauce from splitting.
- To add a delightful twist, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top and finish off with pickled jalapenos.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and garnish with pickled jalapenos. Enjoy!