Slow-smoked for 10 hours, seasoned with Lane's Australia Steak Supreme, and enhanced with It's A Vinegar sauce. Perfect for sharing with friends and family!
Pulled Beef Shin
Rated 4.0 stars by 3 users
A must-try recipe! Every bite is a flavour explosion!
- Preheat your smoker to 150°C (300°F).
- Season the beef shin with Steak Supreme generously on all sides, then place it in the preheated smoker.
- Smoke the beef shin until the internal temperature reaches at least 64°C (147°F) and the seasoning is well-set.
- In a foil tray, pour 500ml of beef stock and approximately 100ml of Lane’s Australia It’s A Vinegar sauce.
- Carefully transfer the smoked beef shin into the foil tray and wrap it tightly with foil.
- Return the foil-wrapped tray to the smoker and continue cooking until the meat is tender when probed, typically reaching around 95°C (203°F).
- Once the meat is tender, allow it to rest and steam off for 10-20 minutes.
- After resting, shred the beef and mix it thoroughly with the juices in the tray.
- Serve and enjoy!