Pork Belly Burnt Ends on a Stick! Skewer and season with Lane's Magic Dust Rub, then smoke at 250°F for 3.5 hours. Spritz with Beenleigh Rum Distillery Rum & Cola for extra juiciness. Finish with a sweet glaze of Kinda Sweet Sauce and another hour in the smoker. Tender, mouth-watering perfection awaits!
Pork Belly Burnt Ends On Sticks
Smoky Delights on a Stick: Elevate your BBQ game with these Pork Belly Burnt Ends!
- Skewer the pork belly and cut it into smaller pieces to create burnt ends.
- Use mustard as a binder and coat the pork belly with the Magic dust seasoning.
- Smoke the pork belly at 250°F (121°C) for 3 and a half hours, spritzing it with a mixture of
- Rum & Cola, every 30 minutes.
- After the initial smoking, add a sweet glaze to the pork belly and return it to the smoker for 1 more hour.
- The result will be mouth-watering burnt ends on a stick that are incredibly tender and delicious.