A delicious twist on Philly Cheesesteak featuring cooked brisket, cream cheese, and veggies sautéed with Lane’s Australia Steak Supreme seasoning. Quick, easy, and crispy perfection in every bite!
Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
A tasty twist on Philly Cheesesteak! Quick prep, bold flavours, and crispy perfection.
- Dice onions and capsicums, then sauté in a pan with oil until translucent.
- Add a generous dash of Steak Supreme seasoning and transfer the mix to a bowl.
- Chop brisket and dice cheese; incorporate them into the bowl with sautéed onions and capsicums.
- Add in cream cheese and another sprinkle of Steak Supreme. Mix thoroughly.
- Lay out 2 Spring Roll sheets for added protection and crunch.
- Spoon a hearty portion of the mixture ¼ of the way from the top corner of each sheet.
- Fold the top, fold the sides, pull in tightly, and roll the sheets into perfect parcels.
- Put a little bit of water on the bottom corner of the sheet to make the sheets stick and finish rolling.
- Shallow or deep fry the rolls until all sides are golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to sit for a brief 5 minutes before eating.