Peanut Butter & Jam Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- 1.5 Kg Pork Belly
Magic Dust Lanes Bbq
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 shot whiskey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Remove the skin of the pork belly and cube it into same size morsels
- Add Magic dust by Lanes BBQ cover all sides of the pork cubes
- In the smoker at 250f for 2 hrs
Glaze: Melt the butter and incorporate the brown sugar until fully dissolved, add the whiskey and mix until the alcohol evaporates. Add jam and peanut butter and mix well in a medium fire until you have a good consistency.
- After 2 hours of smoke place the pork in a foil tray, add the glaze and cover with aluminium foil. Back into the smoker for 2 more hours.
- Mix the pork ends with the glaze and remove the covering foil and back in the smoker at a slightly higher temperature 275f for 10-15 minutes
- Let them rest for 20 mins and serve!!!