Upgrade your mince pies with a sprinkle of Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning for a delicious twist on a classic recipe. With a crispy shortcrust pastry base and fluffy puff pastry topping, these pies are sure to be a hit at any gathering. Try them today and enjoy a flavour explosion in every bite!
Add a twist to your classic mince pies with Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning!
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 500g Beef Mince
Lane’s Brancho Seasoning
Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Vegemite
- ¾ Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lane’s Kinda Sweet Sauce
- 1 Brown Onion Chopped
- ¾ Cup Beef Stock
- 2 Sheets of Shortcrust Pastry
- 2 Sheets of Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- To prepare the pie filling, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and add onion, cooking until softened. Add minced meat and continue stirring until browned.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornflour and a tablespoon of stock to create a paste, then add the remaining stock, sauces, garlic, Vegemite, and Brancho seasoning to the minced meat mixture. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened. Once done, set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease the pie tray. Cut circles from shortcrust pastry and use them to line the bases and sides of the pie pans. Spoon the cooled mince filling into each pastry case. Brush the rims with water and top with circles of puff pastry. Seal the edges and brush the tops with a beaten egg. Sprinkle with Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning.
- Place the pies into the preheated oven and bake until they are golden in colour. Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.