PREP: 15 min
COOK: 30 min
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Start by cooking 1 cup of rice in a rice cooker. if you don't have a rice cooker. Get one.
- Preheat your smoker/oven to 250c
- Cut wings into three sections Tip, Flat, Drummette. Discard the Tip
- Cover with Lane's QNami on all sides
- Place in your cooker, Check after 20mins or until Internal temp reaches 73c.
- While you wait for the wings, whisk the egg and a dash of milk then fry into a thin omlette over a medium heat.
- Slice the Omelette into thin strips and set aside.
- Dice up 1/2 capsicum and 1 carrot and place into a hot frypan or Wok with a dash of olive and sesame oil
- Break up chunks of pineapple and stirfry with the veggies until they begin to soften
- Add cooked rice and combine
- Add soy sauce and pineapple chipotle to taste
- stirfry for 5 mins then remove from heat.
- Combine melted butter, 2 Tbsp Gochujang, and 3/4 Cup of Lane's Pineapple Chipotle in a stainless bowl
- Warm the sauce (in a stainless bowl in your cooker or a container in the microwave) then toss wings in the warm sauce
- Place 4/5 wing sections on top of a bed of rice, top with sesame seeds and sliced spring onions.
- Serve immediately