PREP: 10 min
COOK: 15 min
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 500g skirt steak
- Lane's Garlic2
- Short bamboo skewers
- 2 Tbsp White miso paste
- 1 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat a hot direct grill. For a more authentic Yakitori, use lump charcoal in a weber or similar charcoal grill.
- Slice the skirt steak on an angle so you have a nice flat slice of beef.
- Combine the miso paste, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar. Add a little water if you need to thin it to a sauce consistency.
- Coat the steak in the skewers with the miso glaze and dust with Lane's Garlic2
- Grill over a high direct heat until the glaze starts to caramelize. It should only need a minute or two on each side.
- Call over a few friends and eat straight off the grill as they're ready.