PREP: 10 min
COOK: 25 mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1kg Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1Tbsp Lane's Garlic²
- Finely grated parmesan cheese
- Light a full chimney of lump or briquettes
- Cut wings into three sections Tip, Flat, Drummette. Discard the Tip
- Combine Cornflour, Baking powder, and Garlic²
- Toss wing sections in the dry mix ensuring the sections are evenly coated
- Load up the weber center basket or kettle cone.
- You're looking to get your weber hot enough to crisp the wings around 250-300c should to it.
- For an indirect heat, place wings around the edge of the cooking grate. Add a smoking wood to the center if you like.
- Check after 20mins Internal temp should be 73c You can leave them a bit longer to continue crisping if required
- Top with finely grated parmesan, grab a beer and eat immediately.