PREP: 10 min
COOK: 30 min
- Preheat Oven to 220 Degrees. Prepare the wings by removing and discarding the wing tip. Then separate the wingette and drumette through the joint.
- Brine the wings in the Buttermilk for at least an hour (overnight is best)
- Combine Flours and 2 Tbsp of lanes signature rub.
- Remove the wings from the brine and coat in flour mixture. Place on an oiled baking tray and ensure there is space between each wing.
- Place in oven and cook for 30mins our until brown and crispy. Turn at around the 20 min mark to avoid any soft spots. For extra flavour (And BBQ cred) do this step on a webber kettle with a kettle cone to bump up the heat.
- When crispy, remove from oven and sprinkle with Lane's Magic Dust then coat with a generous amount of One Legged.
- Make sure there is plenty of napkins on hand and eat right away.