Experience the fusion of French and Aussie flavours with this delicious French Aussie Ratatouille, featuring layers of pork sausage, French salami, and thinly sliced vegetables, topped with creamy Emmental cheese. Perfect for a cozy family dinner or a dinner party with friends!
French Aussie Ratatouille
Looking for a new take on a classic dish? This French Aussie Ratatouille is just what you need!
- 4 Pork Sausages
- 1 French Salami
- 6 Cocktail Potatoes
- 10 Mushrooms
- Double Cream 250ml
- Emmental Cheese (grated)
- Lane’s Sunday Roast Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the mushrooms, salami, and potatoes.
- Remove the casings from the sausages and combine the meat with one tablespoon of Sunday roast seasoning.
- To assemble the ratatouille, start with a layer of potatoes, followed by the sausage mixture, mushrooms, and salami. Build the layers from the outer edge of a pan towards the centre.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes. Then, add cream and cheese, and return to the oven until the dish is golden and bubbling.
- Serve hot and enjoy!