PREP: 25 min
COOK: 20 min
- 400g elbow pasta
- A large bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- Lane's Garlic2 Rub
- 75g unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash Lane's one legged chicken
- Bring water in a large pot to a boil
- Once boiling add elbow pasta and boil for for 2 minutes
- Drain and place in a baking dish
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and gradually stir in the flour to make a roux. Cook for 2 minutes while gently stirring.
- Adjust your cooktop to medium/low then, gradually add the milk ,stirring continuously, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Sprinkle in a nice amount of Garlic 2 rub
- Add the salt and pepper, one legged chicken, parmesan cheese, and half the cheddar. (we'll keep the other half to go over the top)
- Remove from the heat and pour over the pasta
- Add chopped brisket pieces and stir to combine
- Crush the cheetos into a powder, although we like to have some variation in the consistency for extra crispy bits.
- Top with the remaining cheese then the cheeto powder
- Bake in the oven for 20mins at 200c
- Finish under a medium grill if it needs a bit more colour on top.
Serve as an epic side dish or enjoy on its own!