Enjoy this scrumptious Everything Toasted Bagel Quiche with a savoury filling of bacon, mushrooms, and semi-dried tomatoes, topped with crumbled feta and a sprinkle of Lane's Everything seasoning. Perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or a quick and easy weekday meal!
Everything Toasted Bagel Quiche
Elevate your meal game with our Everything Toasted Bagel Quiche - seasoned to perfection with Lane's Everything seasoning.
- ½ Block Feta Cheese
Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 200g Chopped Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Chopped Bacon
- 1 tbsp Diced Red Onion
- ½ Cup Cream
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a tray and line it with pastry. Place baking paper on top of the pastry and add rice as a weight. Bake the pastry in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the pastry is baking, chop up mushrooms, semi-dried tomatoes, bacon, and onion.
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs and add cream. Whisk until combined.
- Add in all the chopped ingredients, Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning and basil. Mix until combined.
- Once the pastry is done, remove it from the oven.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry. Crumble feta over the top and sprinkle with Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning.
- Place the quiche in the oven and bake until golden on top and cooked throughout.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and cut up to serve.