Indulge in the rich and comforting flavours of this Everything Toasted Bagel Focaccia, baked to perfection on your BBQ grill. With the perfect combination of dried yeast, honey, warm water, all-purpose flour, and Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning, this bread is sure to satisfy your cravings for something savoury and delicious.
Everything Toasted Bagel Focaccia
Take your taste buds on a delicious journey with this Everything Toasted Bagel Focaccia, hot off the BBQ grill!
- 7g Dried Yeast
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 ½ Cups Warm Water
- 5 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- First, preheat your BBQ to 200°C/395°F using indirect heat.
- Next, in a bowl, combine yeast, honey, and water, whisking well. Add flour and Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning, mix well. Then, add olive oil and knead the mixture slightly, taking care not to overwork it. Add more oil and knead a bit more before covering the bowl with cling wrap and leaving it to rise for 3-4 hours.
- Once the dough has risen, give it a little knead before placing it in a lamington tray, spreading it all the way to the edges. Leave it for 1 ½ hours to rise a second time at room temperature in the tray.
- When the dough has risen in the tray, poke it with your fingers, sprinkle some lanes everything toasted bagel seasoning over it, and place it in the BBQ. Cook for 20-30 minutes, checking it occasionally to ensure it's cooked to perfection.
- Finally, remove the bread from the BBQ, cut it up, and serve it with fresh butter. It's incredibly delicious!