PREP: 5 min
COOK: 10 min
- 2/3 Large washed potatoes
- Lanes Garlic²
- Vegetable Oil
- Add oil to a large frypan, you want oil filled up about 5~8mm
- place on your cooktop and set to a medium/high heat
- As the oil heats up grate the potato with a standard cheese grater. We leave the skin on.
- When the oil is hot enough (test with a piece of grated potato, it should begin frying vigorously as soon as it touches the oil)
- Grab about a decent pinch of potato and place straight into the oil. Do not compress or form the potato in any way you want it loose and messy. This will alow for maximum crispiness
- Flip when you see the edges become golden brown. if it doesn't flip easily the bottom hasnt crisped up and needs to fry longer or your oil isn't hot enough
- When both sides are golden brown place on a cooling tray placed above some paper towels.
- Sprinkle with salt and garlic² rub