Sweeten up your Easter celebrations with these irresistible Easter Egg Cookies! Loaded with brown sugar, caramel seasoning, and a medley of chocolate chips and mini eggs, these cookies are the perfect indulgence for the holiday season. Whether you're baking them for your family or friends, these cookies are sure to be a hit.
Easter Egg Cookies
Get egg-cited for Easter with our mouth-watering Easter Egg Cookies, a perfect blend of flavours and fun!
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 160g Light Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Lane’s Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 315g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 125g Choc Chips
- 150g Mini Eggs
- In a bowl, combine butter, Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel seasoning, and brown sugar. Use a mixer to beat the ingredients until they become light and fluffy.
- Add an egg and vanilla to the mixture and continue to mix until everything is well combined.
- Next, add plain flour, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda to the bowl. Mix the ingredients together until you get a dough.
- Add crushed choc chips and mini eggs to the dough, and gently fold them in.
- Scoop up portions of the dough and roll them into even balls.
- Place the dough balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C (fan-forced) for about 18 minutes.
- Once done, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy your delicious cookies!