Chorizo & Feta Stuffed Pork Cutlets! Juicy pork cutlets filled with a delectable blend of crumbled feta cheese and savoury chorizo, seasoned with Lane’s Magic Dust Hot and topped with a generous sprinkle of Lane’s Sunday Roast!
Chorizo & Feta Stuffed Pork Cutlets
Smoked to Perfection: Chorizo & Feta Stuffed Pork Cutlets!
- 3 Pork Cutlets
- 2 Pork Chorizos
70g Feta Cheese
3 tbsp Lane’s Magic Dust Hot
- 4 tbsp Lane’s Sunday Roast
- Prepare the stuffing by mixing the crumbled feta cheese with the pork sausage or chorizo. Add a dash of Magic Dust Hot seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Use a sharp knife to create pockets in the middle of each lamb cutlet, being careful not to cut through the other side.
- Stuff each cutlet's pocket with the prepared mixture, dividing it equally among them. Press gently to pack the stuffing.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the surface of the cutlets, then generously sprinkle both sides with Sunday Roast seasoning.
- Preheat your smoker to 230°F/110°C following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the stuffed cutlets in the smoker and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.
- Remove the cutlets from the smoker and allow them to rest for 5-10 minutes, allowing the flavours to meld and the meat to become tender.
- Serve and enjoy!