Add a kick of flavour to your bread rolls with these Browned Chilli Butter Bread Rolls, complete with delicious Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning. Made with a simple dough recipe combined with a mouth-watering blend of salted butter and chilli flakes, these rolls are perfect for any occasion - from brunch to dinner parties.
Browned Chilli Butter Bread Rolls w/Everything Toasted Bagel
Take your taste buds on a flavour journey with these Browned Chilli Butter Bread Rolls!
- 500g Salted Butter
- 1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel
- 600g Water
- 1kg Pizza Flour
- 30g Salt
- 2g Fresh Yeast / 1g Instant Dry Yeast
- Begin by pouring all of the water into a large mixing bowl and adding the yeast. Stir until the yeast is completely dissolved. Next, add half of the flour (500g) to the bowl and use your hand to mix for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Add the remaining half of the flour to the bowl and mix for another 30 seconds. Then add the salt and mix for an additional 30 seconds. Transfer the dough to a counter and knead by hand for 10 minutes. Cover the dough with a tea towel and let it rest on your kitchen counter for 10 minutes.
- To shape the dough, use your hands to form it into a smooth ball by dragging it across the surface of the counter to create tension on the outside of the dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for an additional 45 minutes.
- Next, make 50g balls of dough using flour to prevent sticking. Flatten and stretch the dough slightly, and then brush with browned butter before placing in the oven to bake until golden brown.