Take your taste buds on a flavour journey with our mouth-watering Brancho Beef Ribs - a true BBQ masterpiece!
Brancho Beef Ribs
Rated 4.0 stars by 2 users
At the heart of any great BBQ is a delicious cut of meat, expertly seasoned and slow-cooked to perfection. And that's exactly what you get with these Brancho Beef Ribs. Start with a rack of high-quality beef ribs, trim away the fat and silver skin, and season them with our signature blend of spices for the perfect balance of heat and flavour. Then, slow smoke them for hours until the meat is tender, juicy, and infused with that smoky, savoury goodness that only true BBQ can provide. So, if you're looking for a dish that's sure to please any crowd, try these Brancho Beef Ribs!
- Start by heating up your smoker, whether it's a drum smoker or not, you can run it anywhere between 225°F - 325°F/162°C depending on your preference. Once heated up, add your choice of smoking wood, such as natural smoke Aussie oak, ironbark, or cherry.
- Take the time to dial in your smoker for the best results, ensuring that the smoke is thin and blue for that clean smoke flavour.
- While your smoker is getting ready, trim the ribs by removing the fat and silver skin. Remove the membrane and season the ribs on all sides with Brancho seasoning.
Place the seasoned ribs in the smoker and let them cook for approximately 4 hours at 300°F/148°C or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F - 170°F/76°C. Once they reach this temperature, wrap them in beef tallow, or a liquid of your choice, such as stock or beer.
- Return the wrapped ribs to the smoker and continue cooking until they reach an internal temperature of approximately 205°F/96°C. Keep checking the temperature with a meat thermometer and probe the meat for tenderness. Once the meat is tender and there's no resistance, remove it from the smoker.
- Allow the ribs to steam off for 10 minutes to stop the cooking process. Then wrap them back up, wrap them in a towel and let them rest for at least an hour. The longer they rest, the better they will be.
- Finally, slice the ribs and enjoy!