Blueberry & Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast. Where brioche meets cream cheese, and a sprinkle of Blueberry Muffin seasoning takes it to the next level. A flavour-packed delight!
Blueberry & Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast
A Burst of Berry Goodness - Sumptuous Cream Cheese French Toast!
- 4 Brioche Bread Slices
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Lane’s Blueberry Muffin Seasoning
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Raspberries
- Icing Sugar
- Combine cream cheese and blueberry muffin seasoning.
- Spread the mixture onto brioche slices to create sandwiches.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and sugar, then dip the cream cheese sandwiches into the mixture.
- Heat butter on a medium-hot griddle and grill the sandwiches until golden.
- Top with raspberries, maple syrup, and a dusting of icing sugar.