Perfect for the 3pm work munchies or,
something to enjoy on the back deck with a few cold
- Large grain Salt (You'll only need a few Tbsp's for this recipe but smoke extra to use later)
- 1 Tbsp Lane's Garlic2
- 1 1/2 Cup Lane's Lil Spicy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ancho Chile Powder
Check out the range of Lane's specialty ingredients here
- Soak almonds overnight in a dish with salted water.
- Drain then smoke almonds and salt at 250f for 2 hours
- Take off, let cool and toss in lil spicy and season with smoked salt, ancho powder, and garlic².
- Increase temp to 400f and return to the smoker/oven for 20mins. Check after 10 as the almonds can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Have plenty of beer handy,
Best consumed the same day.